The deadline for submitting applications is 16 June 2019
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Ecuador?
What we offer?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Commercial and Economic Section of the EU Delegation in Ecuador, starting as from September 1 2019.
- Carry out economic analysis of main economic variables and prepare PPT presentations for the head of section.
- Compile statistical data and prepare summary tables and narrative around this data in a didactic manner.
- Attend meetings and provide a sum up of discussions on economic and/or trade related matters.
- Gather evidence of successful stories and prepare speaking points that can be used with the press and / or in meetings with the authorities and other embassies.
- Provide some administrative support in the organisation of events.
Qualifications or special requirements:
- BA in Economics, MA diploma is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address: DELEGATION-ECUADOR-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu:
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- a cover letter in Spanish describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- andan application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Commercial and Economic
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance; accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.